The fun characters on this mat will make your child all smiles and keep your little one cool and entertained all summer long!
1. Before setup check the area for sharp objects rocks, sticks, lawn sprinklers, or any other objects that can cause injury or damage to the sprinkler mat.
2. Make sure to set the sprinkler mat up on flat lawn surface.
3. Place the sprinkler mat at least 10 ft away from trees, walls, garden equipment, holes, or other objects.
4. Do no use if damaged. Inspect the product before use for ters rips or holes.
1. DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MONTHS TO USE THIS PRODUCT
2. Competent adult supervision is always required. Adult should instruct in proper use of this toy
3. Remove all hard and sharp objects from the person using this toy
When using for long periods of play move the mat occasionally to prevent depression in the ground underneath the mat.
1. Carefully deflate, dry, roll up, and store this product when not in use.
2. Do not store this product indoors or in a closed container until completely dry.
3. Store this product in a safe place out of reach of children to prevent suffocation.